How to Wash the Socks?
1. How to wash white socks?
1) Use lemon slices. When washing white socks, put 2-3 slices of lemon in hot water to ensure that they are clean after drying.
2) Use toothpaste. Soak the white socks in clean water, do not put any detergent, knead a few times and wring them out, then put toothpaste on the most difficult to wash and dirtiest part, and leave it for about 5 minutes. When you go to wash it again, you can put on soap to restore the dirty white socks as new!
3) Use hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide is also called hydrogen peroxide solution. It is generally sold in pharmacies and used in laundry shops. It is corrosive and cannot be used to wash socks too much. 3% concentration is enough, soak for 15 minutes. Wear gloves when pouring hydrogen peroxide to avoid burning your skin.
4)Use skimmed milk. Soak the white socks with skimmed milk before washing, or soak two spoons of milk in the water for the last time to keep the white socks from changing color.
5) Use baking soda. Soak the yellowed socks in warm water, put a few spoonfuls of baking soda, soak it overnight, and make sure the snow is white and clean the next morning!
6) White radish soup. If you go climbing the mountain and the socks are really dirty, you can wash them directly with white radish soup. This principle is the same as carrot juice can remove blood stains on clothes.
2. How to remove the smell of socks?
When many female friends buy socks, they always find that the socks will have a little smell. In fact, this is the smell of the raw materials of the socks, but some people will also have the smell after wearing them for a long time. How the socks smell remove it?
1) Use mothballs to remove the smell of shoes. Take a piece of harder paper, wrap the mothballs, find a tool to grind it, and evenly sprinkle the mothball powder into the shoes, put the insole on it, a pair of shoes only need about one mothball. In this way, the inside of the shoe can be kept dry and the smell of the shoe will disappear.
2) Use white vinegar to remove the odor of the socks, pour a little white vinegar into the water for washing the socks, soak for a while, and then rinse with clean water. This will not only remove the odor but also have a sterilization effect.
3. How to wash socks clean and soft?
1) Put a little bit of hot water in the basin, about 40~50 degrees, put in an appropriate amount of laundry detergent, stir it with your hands to fully dissolve it. Why use liquid detergent? Because the clothes washed with liquid detergent are much softer than washing powder.
2) Put the dirty socks into the water that has dissolved the laundry detergent, and soak the socks with the air bubbles.
3) The toe, forefoot, heel, and ankle are the focus of washing, but it is not suitable to rub hard.
4) After that, put warm water to wash. Knead and wash both the inside and outside of the socks to wash out the remaining dirt. There will be residual laundry detergent in the first pass, and then it will be much better in the second pass.
5) After washing the socks, squeeze out most of the water, then pull the socks apart and flatten them when they are dried, and then hang the heels to dry. Do not dry them.
We are a professional custom sock manufacturer, welcome to find us custom socks. We can customize personalized socks, customized elite socks, etc.