How to identify the quality of socks?
- Selection of types: Mainly sold in the market are chemical fiber socks (nylon, card silk, thin elastic, etc.), cotton socks and blended, interwoven, wool, silk socks, etc. According to the season and foot characteristics, nylon socks and towel socks are generally selected in winter; sweaty feet, cracked feet, choose cotton yarn,blended or interwoven socks; wear elastic card stockings, real stockings, etc. in summer; thin elastic socks, mesh socks, etc. should be worn in spring and autumn. Women should wear stockings in skirts.
- Selection of size: The size of the sock is based on the size of the bottom of the sock (referring to the position from the heel to the toe of the sock). The general size is marked on the trademark. It is better to choose equal or slightly larger size according to the length of the foot, not to choose smaller.
- Selection of quality: socks are divided into first-class products, second-class products, third-class products (all qualified products) and first-class external products according to intrinsic quality and appearance quality. Generally, the first-class products are selected. And the second-class products and third-class products can also be used when the requirements are not high.
- Selection of key parts:
- The socks used should be large heel and bag-shaped, as close as possible to the shape of the person's feet. The size of the sock heel will cause the sock tube to sag after wearing, and the sock heel will slide to the bottom of the sock. You can't try it on when buying, as long as the sock surface and sock bottom are folded in half from the center line, the general sock surface to sock heel ratio is 2: 3.
- Check the density and elasticity of the cuff: the density of the cuff should be greater, the width of the cuff should be doubled, and the recovery is good. Its elasticity is small, and the horizontal pull is not easy to reset, which is also one of the reasons that causes the socks to wear down.
- Check whether the seam joint is loose. Generally, sock stitching is another procedure. Sewing off stitches will open the mouth when wearing. When selecting, look closely at the sewing head to see if the needle is smoothly removed.
- Check for broken holes and broken threads. Because socks are knitwear, they have a certain degree of extensibility and elasticity. Generally, broken threads and small holes are not easy to find. According to the process conditions, after setting the plate stockings, it is easy to break into broken threads or holes with other objects. Therefore, when purchasing, check the sock bottom and sock molding edge, and gently pull to check.
- Check the length of the socks. Because each pair of socks is optional, unequal lengths are prone to occur. Generally, the distance between each pair of first-class socks should not exceed 0.5cm.
- Identification of regular products and miscellaneous and inferior products: large-scale sock factory has advanced equipment, stable technology, good raw materials, through the check of various procedures, stable quality, manifested in appearance, uniform fabric density, thick, pure color, stereotyped molding Well, there are regular trademarks. Most of the miscellaneous and inferior products are due to simple equipment, manual operation, poor raw material selection, thin and uneven fabrics, low density, low gloss, many defects, poor molding, and no formal trademarks.
If you have other ways to identify the quality of socks, please discuss together.
We are a professional custom sock manufacturer, welcome to find us to custom socks. We can customize personalized socks, customized elite socks, etc.