1.What is Dress Socks?
Dress socks are the common knit socks that we usually wear. They are suitable & fashionable for people to wear clothes of all the seasons, which is an essential accessories of life.
Custom dress socks support the personalized mens dress sock patterns & multiple colors, which will perfectly fit to the kind of shoes you want to wear, and give you definite confidence & comfort to go wherever you want to go.
2.Types of custom dress socks
There are too many personalized socks that we could choose. Different socks may show diverse styles & appeals, even some personalized socks will change our usual dressing style, and bring us a better recognition.
Custom common socks are usually divided into two major categories:
- Custom Dress Knit Socks
- Custom Dress Sublimation Socks
And these two categories will be divided into following several types of socks according to sizes:
- Custom no show/invisible dress socks
- Custom ankle dress socks
- Custom quarter dress socks
- Custom crew dress socks
- Custom mid calf dress socks
- Custom knee high dress socks
3.Applications of custom design crew socks
Custom dress socks are suitable for all occasions, such as leisure places, commercial concourse and wedding celebrations ceremonies. They can be casual, stylish, solemn and serious, suitable for all people. They are usually suitable for following occasions:
- Casual Socks: Casual socks are suitable for wearing informal clothes all year round, they are mainly for leisure occasions such as visiting relatives & friends, outing hiking or stay at home etc. Personalized dress socks are customized according to person’s detailed requirement, which could maximum highlight personal characters, not only make person self comfortable and happy, but also give others a pleasant feeling.
- Fashion Socks: In particular, custom made dress socks and printed socks are designed according to detailed requirements of the clients. These colorful and unique fashion socks make it easy to match different styles & themes according to occasions & shoes. They are beautiful, fashionable and trendy, satisfying the daily outings and collocations of fashionable people, also fully demonstrate people's personality and characteristics.
- Business Socks: Business socks mainly mean the socks that are worn by men/women in formal occasions such as business and office. Generally speaking, they should be the same or close to the color of the formal dressing and shoes. Customized business socks can be designed including colors and patterns etc according to the detailed business types and occasions, more prominent a feeling of formal and serious atmosphere.
4.How to select/design custom dress socks
Custom cotton socks are the great option for people because of cotton’s good properties, especially 100% cotton dress socks are well welcomed. In fact, 100% cotton socks are a misconception, people think that a pair of socks can be made entirely of cotton. Actually in order to keep socks’ sweating-absorbable and comfortable, most of materials for one pair is made of cotton, besides cotton, which also need nylon for patterns and spandex for good stretch.
There are too many options for dress socks, following are some primary aspects of choosing designed dress socks for reference:
- Materials:Usually there are Cotton/Nylon/Polyester/Acrylic/wool etc materials for personalized dress socks, pls pick the suitable materials you prefer.
- Sizes:The length will affect the prices of designed dress socks, pls customize the sizes depending on the specific length you want.
- Prices:Prices are usually based on the design, length and materials of customized socks, also could give your target price range to customer managers so that they could recommend better solution for you.
- Colors:Multiple colors are supported for each design, pls give Pantone color numbers (PMS) to match the same/similar yarns from factory’s yarn books.
- Design formats:PDF/AI/JPG/PNG/PSD/BMP etc format all support.
- Other requirements:If having any special requirements, pls remark them too for your customer managers’ reference.
5.What do you need to notice for custom design socks
- Dress socktypes: Pls make clearly the sock types you want to customized.
- Dress socksizes: Pls make sure the sock lengths you want.
- Patterns limitation:No patterns are allowed to be on toes/cuffs/heels for knitted socks. No patterns are allowed to be on toes for printing/sublimation socks.
- Colors limitation:Generally speaking, the less complex the designs, the better the socks execute. Usually, no more than 6 colors in a dress sock per design, and maximum 5 colors for athletic sock per design. (above colors including sock body color). For some complex/special designs which exceeds the above color quantities, pls check the designs with our customer mangers.
- Packages:Pls make clearly the packing methods, e.g tags, wraps or gift boxes etc if having special packing requirements.
Ready to Start?
Customize your project with our easy to use DIY tool.
Already know what you need? Our do-it-yourself ordering tool will walk you through the ordering process and we'll get started on your project today!
6.Why shouldyou choose custom dress socks from YINUO
We are professional socks manufacturer for custom dress socks, with 9+ years customized experiences & more than 100,000 custom designs for overseas markets. For each custom dress sock inquiry, we will have professional customer manager serve for you and do the specific custom sock solution according to your detailed requirements.
Besides these, our following advantages for your reference:
Small Minimum----- 100 pairs per design/size/color for Custom dress socks
Shorter turnaround time-----3~7 days for sampling, 2~3 weeks for production.
Colors------1000+ in-stock yarn colors & custom dyeing, usually match 4~5 PMS colors.
Technology-----84, 96, 120, 144, 168, 176, 200needle machine and printing machine available.
Packaging------ Custom design packaging (label, tag, gift box etc.)
Shipping — DHL, UPS, FedEx 2 days urgent and 7 days economic service.
Welcome to inquiry for custom sock wholesalers, distributors, retailers etc.